Jerry La Croix Jive
The ultimate Jerry La Croix web site

Jerry La Croix

Boogie Kings

Rick Derringer

Edgar Winter

Crack the Sky

Glass Harp

Gary Lee

John Sferra

The FUZZ

Cybro Radio

IC Radio (London)

Tune Town Recording

Links
Bio

CD's

Photos Tour info Links/Review

Contact

Home

Reviews

YANNUCCI AND LEE WHAT A TEAM, January 9, 2003
Reviewer: A music fan from MIDWEST
SOUL GROOVERS IS OUTSTANDING!IT HAS IT ALL ;GRITTY BLUES,GOOD TIME ROCK N ROLL, AND BOTH WITH AN INFLUENCE OF SOUL.MY FAVORITE CUTS ARE;NIGHTS ON LAFAYETTE STREET,WICKED VENTURE,ECLIPSE,NIGHT FLIGHT AND MY MOST FAVORITE IS CALLED TAUGHT ME HOW TO BOOGIE. TAUGHT ME HOW TO BOOGIE HAS GARY LEE SINGING GRITTY DOWN TO THE BONE BLUES AND OUTSTANDING GUITAR LICKS TO BOOT!YANNUCCI SHOW CASES HIS LYRICAL TALENT BY DEDICATING A SONG TO R AND BE STAR JERRY LACROIX FORMERLY OF THE BOOGIE KINGS,EDGAR WINTER'S WHITE TRASH,BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS, AND RARE EARTH. I HEARD LACROIX SEVERAL TIMES AND RATE HIM AT THE TOP OF HIS BUSINESS AND GARY LEE TAKES NO BACKSEAT TO ANYBODY.THIS IS A MUST BUY CD AND CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE WHICH THE GRAPEVINE TELLS ME WILL BE OUT EARLY 2003

Great blues from the Midwest, March 19, 2004
Reviewer: A music fan from Youngstown , Ohio A friend of mine gave me this CD to listen to and it blew me away! While I was told it was good it went beyond my expectations.While its about 90% blues and the other 10% a mix of rock and soul its definitely a buy.A nice addition to any blues collection!

New CD Best Yet, April 24, 2003
Reviewer: A musician and fan from Cleveland, OH
If you like "Soul Groovers", you'll love "Eye of the Storm"! Just picked it up the other day and haven't stopped listening to it! Same, great, classic style featuring new and live material!

Really Amazing
Date: April 2, 2003
Reviewer: BluesChick44
Have a lot of blues cds in my collection and this is one of my favorites! "Santa Ana Winds" and "(Jerry LaCroix...) Taught Me How To Boogie" are two of my many favorite songs. The music is amazing! I can't wait to see what's in store next for this phenomenal artist.

Reviews taken from Amazon.com and other online sources!
Vincent Yannucci
cds index links photos tourinfo